Free CLE - Best Practices for Corporate Transactions, Tuesday, January 23, 2018 11am ET/9AM AZ. By CSC Global.
Corporate transactions can come with a host of complex compliance and filing requirements that are often necessary to complete under tight time schedules. Therefore, it is critical that practitioners know best practices for these transactions. In this Continuing Legal Education (CLE*) credit-eligible program, we will highlight some meaningful points to consider when working on corporate transactions and discuss relevant recent case law.
Join Helena Ledic, associate general counsel, and Rob O’Byrne, strategic account manager, as we discuss these important topics, including:
- Review of common corporate transactional work
- Things you will encounter regularly
- Formations and qualifications
- State-specific information
- Mergers and acquisitions, and related filings
To register, click here